Welsh Steering Group
We have a steering group in Wales responsible for making final decisions on aspects of the programme including:
- What the Welsh challenge is
- Oversight of the Greenhouse team over the 16-week placement at CHC's offices in Cardiff
- Supporting the Impact phase of the programme
Some decisions may be made digitally but the group are expected to meet as follows:
- February 28 2020 (to decide the Welsh challenge)
- September 2020 (to support the Greenhouse team)
- December 2020 (to decide next steps on any emerging solution)
The Steering Group will have oversight of the Housing Futures programme in Wales as it progresses. At each stage the Welsh Steering Group will have specific decision making responsibilities and will act as champions for the programme, playing a crucial role in its success.
Want to know more about the Greenhouse phase?
Be the first to know! You can register for updates on the Greenhouse here.